Sunday, January 29, 2006

One more day......

Earlier today, I had brunch with my supervisor & coworkers.... I pushed aside the fact that tomorrow is my last day, and just simply enjoyed being in their company.
We ate at a reastaurant called, "Sam Jay's" in Merrickville. Soooooo good. I ate so much.
Last night was "Crazy busy" at Nicks, I loved it! My adrenelyn got so pumped, I was sky rocketing.... by the end of the night I was toast.

My ankle was throbbing from an insect bite I got the night before, and the constant moving around of the night had aggitated it. So when I woke up today... and couldn't walk, out came the crutches. I wasn't missing this day for the world. Luckily the Tylenol took the pain away, and the benedryl relieved the swelling....which explains why as soon as we finished brunch, within the first five minutes of driving I passed out. Think that's the first time my coworkers have ever seen me..... not all WiNgY.

I have so much to do I don't even know where to begin? After work tomorrow, I'm off to Belleville to visit an old friend for a few days. Then when I come back, I move to Ottawa.... and begin a frantic job search. Yipes!!! Better get my act into gear!

No comments: