Saturday, January 14, 2006

I put my trust in you

Now in the process of job searching.... I've got great experience to back me up, but the thought of starting over at something new, makes me feel so small.
I had my first taste of panick yesturday.
Swept over me, and before I knew it I was crying. So unexpected, and at the very worst moment...... I was in the car with my family.... and I'm the kind who perfers to hide tears. I've been trying so hard to focus, stay calm, and be tough.... that I've pushed aside how incredibly difficult this move is going to be. A whole new life style.... a new routine. I think that's it. I'm basic. I've become so accustomed to living small town, so comfortable.... so easy.
I'd have to say, that this is the hardest thing I've ever come to face in 21 years.

But in the end, I will gain more....... INDEPENDENCE!!!

I will get through this, God give me strength.
Take my hand, lead me in the right direction.
Fill my heart with passion Lord.....
I put my trust in you.
And if I cry, wipe my tears away.
If I'm lonely, let me know you are near.
If I shy away, let me shine.
Do not let me fear.
If I lose myself, bring me back again.
If I get turned down, all I need to know.... and all that matters,
is that you are with me till the end!
I put my trust in you.

1 comment:

A. M. H. Nath said...

all the best michelle... God be with you