Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Hint Of Words

As much I want to tell the world about the book I'm writing..... I must remember to keep all those details to myself.
A hint???

A journey of young girl.... struggling to find identity. Headed in the wrong direction, a stranger to herself, and trapped..... all she has is "poetry".

Small town, big talk, so many rumours,
they think they know, how life's supposed to go, never had a chance no one knew her.
Shuts out the world, becomes withdrawn, lost the encouragement from her real friends.
No big deal, it doesn't matter, can't trust no one, no one understands.....
What she feels inside..... she built these walls to hide behind.
Does no one care????

"Am I the only one? Who knows the right, but still does wrong?
Will I ever be happy again, with myself? I can't help.....
But wonder what is love???

I got this broken heart"

She got down on her knees, the tears streamed down her cheeks, she needed desperately to feel............

"God please help me, I'm so lost, I'm so incomplete.... Please forgive, come and live in my heart"

I her heart..... she felt his Holy Love.

No comments: