Friday, January 06, 2006

I AM A CHOPSTICK PRO!!!!!!

I want to tell you all that I did yesturday..... but words cannot describe. I was completely in another world, and for the entire day thought of nothing but the moment..... wanting to stay in it for as long as possible.
I wanted something different, something adventurous......
When my bf picked me up, I had no idea where he was taking me. We ended up in "Gatineau"
at the "Museum Of Civilization". Wow!!!! What remarkable things.... ancient pottery, todem poles, beadwork beyond your imagination, clothes of animal skin, carvings of tree bark. I could go on forever.
Then there was the "IMAX Theatre", where we travels to Santa's Work Shop. Oh..... the colors.
and most exciting our trip down the "Nile"..... Beginning in Ethiopia, through Sudan, to Egypt. We faced raging waters, immense heat, alligators, water falls, desserts..... pyramids. My imagination has been worked over time.
As if that weren't enough.... we ended up at a restaurant called "Japanese Villiage", and I must state that I am officially "A CHOPSTICK PRO"!!! Well almost.
I will do my best to explain the uniqueness of this experience. The atmospere was peaceful, romantic, dimmly lit. Each table formed a lengthy "U" shape.... Each with it's own table top grill.
WOW!!! So the food is prepared and cooked right in front of your very eyes. Soooooooo delicious!
Mmmmmmmmmm. Steak, chicken, vegetables, rice....... cooked to perfection.
I tried for the first time, "Saki", immediate rosiness to my cheeks, who needs blush??
I've never had wine like that b4.... ever. Served warm.

Currently looking for the best tasting wine.....
Last time we picked up a bottle of "Wolf Blass (Yellow Label)" from Australia.
Last night we experimented with a taste of Italy...... "Rocca delle Macie (Tenuta Sant' Alfonso)"
Please tell me what u think is the best tasting wine. White or Red.

Watched a movie "Lemmony Snicket", not to be confused with Jimminy Cricket.... lol!!
I've lost my mind.

My senses are out of whack!!!!!!!!!!! And I think I've started the day with too much coffee!
What will my boss think when I show up at work.... off my rocker???? I'm so wired!!! And Friday is my favorite day of the week!!!! I know, I know.... that was so random. Out of nowhere!

Totally off topic again..... I just got new running shoes.
And A NEW BOOK!!!!! I am yes..... a book nerd!!!

OK..... b4 u begin to think... "Is this a novel I'm writing???" I will end it here.



THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will come to you every night in your dreams. We will sit and talk. We will discuss all that was, is, and will be. I will make it right. Until it is right I will come and talk to you in your dreams. Everything will right itself once again.