Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pet Peeves..... What are yours?

It's 2:30 am in the morning!!! What am I still doing up? That's it, I quit drinking coffee!
Thought I would fall asleep if I layed on my bed..... and what do I do? I play the keyboard!
In the dark.... surprising enough, I played better in pitch black then I do with the lights on.
I'm a wreck.... emotional roller coaster. I look like I haven't slept in weeks, and on the verge of a nervous break down. Matter of fact; about to have one now.
Hear nothing but the buzzing of computer and this studid friggin clock!!!! Tick tock tick tock....
I HATE CLOCKS!!!! Reminds me of every passing second, minute, hour!!!

Might as well throw in a few pet peeves while I'm at it.
1. Wet shoes laces... drives me nuts. Ahhhhhhhhh Just thinking about it. (Like nails scratching chalkboard irritation)

2. Humour at the expense of another's feelings

3. Loud clocks

4. Dull pencils (had to buy push pencils, because I sharpened my pencils too much)

5. Elevator eyes (would u like a picture? Or am I wearing something of yours?) Geesh

6. Hang nails

7. I HATE COMMERCIALS!!!! Which is probably good, for the reason that I don't watch that much T.V.

8. Snow down my boots

9. Getting things stuck in my hair...... !!!!

10. I love the water, swimming, sand everything!!! But keep me AWAY from "Sea weed"!!!

Ok.... I've worked out this mood I'm in! Feeling much better! Maybe now I can get some sleep!
Feel free to add to this list of your own "pet peeves", what makes you tick?

No comments: