Monday, January 02, 2006

Sensory Overdrive

It's the little things in life that count.....
Today was pure sensory madness. System on complete overdrive.
Went to the music store this morning, and couldn't take my eyes off the keyboard beauties. WOW!!! Sat down in front of a $10,000 digital keyboard with monitor, foot pedal, weighted keys..... complete ecstacy.
Wait!!! There's more. Ever heard of a store called "Lush"???? Dangerous..... I think I must have smelled every single soap bar, b4 we left. All homemade soaps.... I'm determined to find the recipe's.

Next stop: Book store!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!! I must've walked in there with the biggest smile on my face. Everything seemed untouchable.... I didn't even know where to begin? Began with the art section of course.... Drawing, Photography, "Leonardo Da Vinci" sketches, then onto poetry, screenwriting, and music. I rehashed my love for writing in an instant.... now thinking about taking up "Professional Writing" as a career.

Went to a new restaurant in "China Town" , I forget the name??? And had my first hand's on experience with chop sticks. I surprised myself, really. I managed to not spill anything all over myself. Bonus!
It was an awesome night..... so many surprises, and I couldn't have asked for a better date.
All in all.... I've been figured out. Touch, taste, smell, sight, and what beautiful sounds..... Squeeze that all into one day..... and I'll forget my name.

No comments: