Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Once Upon A Time......

There I was; a child.
Lost.
In search of something.
Anything.

Until one day, I stumble upon a stone.
A pebble..... that I simply ignore.

The following week, I stumble upon a rock.
I pretend that it does not exist, and keep walking.

The next month, I stumble upon a boulder.
It is in my way, so I walk around it.

So by next year, when I stumble into a brick wall.....
I cannot ignore it, I cannot pretend that it does not exist, and I certainly can't walk around it.

I try to climb it, but it is too high.
I try to push it, but it does not budge.

For a moment, I've lost hope.
For a moment, I'd thought about giving up.

When suddenly it came to me..... how a pebble, a tiny stone, a little nothing....
In a year's time grew into a huge obstacle in my way!!! All of which could have been prevented,
had I not ignored it that day.

1 comment:

Eddie Zacapa said...

A cool message.

Thanks