Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't Give Up On Me

I sit here with a world of knowledge at my finger tips..... I have the power and the ability to write anything, yet I know nothing. It all remains a mystery to me.
A mind so preoccuppied, comsumed with curiousity.... The battle begins.
Visualize the cross roads.... the intersection, and many directions, all of which will take you on a journey of
"The Unknown". It's scary, mind boggling, yet adventurous at the same time.
I'm left with a decision, it's tough.... challanging... disturbing.
I become restless.....
I try to separate myself from my emotions, and lose all meaning as I lose everything else in life.
It makes no sense...
A dark hole lies ahead of me, tormenting, beckoning..... and I refuse it..... I am so tired of this tug of war.

I've been down that deep dark hole before, and to go back would be to suffer for all eternity.

To my savior who never gave up on me; my love for you is endless.

Don't give up on me
"I don't know what to do, living with out you....... in my life.
Fading memories, a road of hopes and dreams....... still to come.
Father lead me home.

Early morning and your light shining down on me,
Pray for your guidance and the truth that will set me free,
I'm on my knee's..... so don't you give up on me.

I'm always by your side, don't be afraid to cry........ I'm still here.
Worrying too much, I'll heal you with my touch....... won't you come?
Child I'll lead you home.

Early morning and my light is shining down on you,
Trust me to guide you an I will lead you to the truth,
Always believe...... and don't you give up on me."

No comments: