Monday, February 13, 2006

I made it

Everything around me seems to be moving, and yet here I am standing still. It's all a blur. This last week has been absolutely crazy. My trip to Belleville was amazing... I got to see my old high school buddies. Bonus... Was given music lessons (Piano & Guitar), over a period of two days (7 hours)!!!! Had some time to relax, and had some great food at "Montanna's".... Had chicken. Mmmmmmm. You will soon realize my weak spot for good chicken. Actually both meals I made my boyfriend Dave, "Chicken Parmasan" and "Chicken Stir Fry".... Think he's caught on to my fetish. Ok ok... I've been trying not to think about it, but my knee's are shaking from lack of Souvlaki... that is by far the bait!! Just the smell and I'm lured in. I'm stopping by the restaurant on Thursday.
Off topic... anyway. Got back from Belleville, than headed out to Petawawa for the weekend. My boyfriends band "Scribble" had a gig at "The Hawks Nest"... a two nighter. Was fantastic!!!
Then on Sunday "Scribble" played at the "Cafe Ole" in Pembrooke. That was absolutely amazing!!! It wasn't just a performance.... the boys, so full of energy... let their personalities come out on stage. Hilarious! Not to mention also on that Sunday the four origional songs on the "Scribble CD" played on the Pembrooke radio station!!! Congratulations and well desreved u guys are terrific.
And Dave.... "I'm so proud of you! You've come so far in life, and have accomplished so much on your own... you inspire me to do the same. Only now these challenges we face together, and I will always be there for you as you are for me. I encourage you to never give up on your dreams."

I'm finally settled in at my grandparents... It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get this bus route thing figured out. Have no idea???? Absolutely Clueless.
I'm out for the night....
Just thought I'd let everyone know... that I did not disappear from the face of the earth. I made it here safely, and all is well.

No comments: