Sunday, February 26, 2006

Brief Outline

It's been an exciting weekend!! First of all, I went to a job fair on Thurs. and recieved a few phone calls and interview bookings!! Have an interview today at 3:30pm as a matter of fact! Friday night was great, I went home to my parents house for supper, and after went into town, to watch "Scribble". They've got a busy weekend ahead, playing Friday & Saturday in Prescott and two shows Sunday in Pembrooke. Good luck boys!

Went to a show last night with my Grandparents... "Red Hot Blues; presented by: The Capital Chordettes" It was fantastic!!

This week is gonna fly... mom's birthday coming up, and the trip to Detroit;Michigan to meet Dave's family!

Anyways, just a brief outline of this weeks events. I'm off to church.

1 comment:

Rose DesRochers said...

Good luck with the interview. I found you on canuckster, so I thought I just browse your blog.