Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another busy week....

I've been keeping myself really busy this week... A big list of things to do, and already I've accomplished so much. Taking huge steps, and reaching high. I had thought about pushing school ahead until next year, I truly appreciate the encouragement of friends and family. It is important for me to finish my education A.S.A.P. So i'm back on my feet again striving for this come Sept.
No more excuses.
I'm still in the process of job search... Tomorrow I'm handing out resumes.
Thursday... Dave and I stopped in for lunch at Nick's Restaurant. Mmmmmm souvlaki.... tzatziki yummmmmm.

Last night Dave came and picked me up... had a night full of surprses. Wow. We stopped of at the mall, and my pocket started ringing.. Oh my, I was very confused. Turns out Dave planted a cell phone in my jacket pocket when he met me at the door. Very sweet, and always just a phone call away.

Downtown Ottawa, Dave had made reservations at a restaurant called "Hy's"... I walked in, and I didn't even know where to begin looking. I was so overwhelmed my the atmosphere... stunning.
Candle lit, creative and artistic... majestic, mysterious, peaceful, a truly relaxing experience.
Reserved a table by the fire.... where all the steak was grilled right there before us. The most amazing caesar salad, prepared in the most unique way, right at the table. Fantastic Red wine.

I even broke through the barriers of the unknown... and tried for the first time, Oyster. Sooooo good. Even better with lemon.

It was sooo nice. The whole evening.
Mission of the month: Learn how to make steak.

Another busy week lies ahead.

No comments: