Tuesday, March 06, 2012

18 weeks & counting

It's been quite some time since I've blogged, so I thought it's about time I catch up. We finally after many months of anxiously waiting found out that we are expecting another baby girl. We decided on the name 'Abigail Lauren Moquin'. I will never forget the look on Becca's face when we told her that she was going to have a baby sister. It was very exciting news for her.

Officially I am now 18 weeks pregnant, with 22 more weeks to go. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and learned I've gained 3 lbs. since my last visit. Again, I have to really watch my sugar intake. I'll admit that I have caved to cravings for sweets lately, so now I need to focus and get back on track. I've been feeling lots of little kicks, getting stronger by the day. It seems as like it was just yesterday that we found out we were expecting, and now we are almost half way through. Time is flying, and July is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

Congrats Michelle to you and your family :-)