Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Still very busy, busy, busy

Almost 22 weeks pregnant!! I can hardly believe how quickly the weeks seem to be flying by, especially these last few weeks. The weekend that just past, we threw a bridal shower for my youngest sister Cindy. It turned out amazingly well, and was so much fun to plan. The focus now for this upcoming weekend is the stag and doe.

Easter weekend we will be celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday. My little girl will be 5!!! Where has the time gone, it seems like just yesterday we brought our little bundle of joy home from the hospital, and now we are planning a party for a princess.

I am trying to slow April down, and the funny thing is that it hasn't even started yet. Every weekend is busy, and I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to squeeze in my dress fittings. Hopefully I will fit into my dress for the big day on April 27th... by then I will be six months along.

No comments: