Sunday, March 11, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

So this week is what I would call a milestone!! 20 Weeks pregnant, that's officially half way there. Abigail's kicks are getting stronger by the day, especially at night, after an entire day of my movement lulling her to sleep, by the time I go to bed it feels like a party is going on in there.

End of March/April are incredibly busy. I am exhausted just thinking about it. I am the maid of honor in my little sister's wedding at the end of April, so weekends are full of planning, preparing, dress fittings, rehearsal dinners and parties. Not to mention in between Rebecca and her cousin Chrysler will be celebrating their 5th birthday only 3 days apart. As much as I am trying to remain enthusiastic about the most important day of my sister's life, I selfishly admit I am dreading missing out on much needed sleep. I know, I know.... I am little bit of a party pooper. And believe me there was a day back in the day when I really enjoyed the night life, but it seems that now I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to stay out past my bedtime.

No comments: