Saturday, November 24, 2007

Snow!! Is it almost December?

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh

Couldn't wait to go dashing through the snow, with our new baby sleigh. Bundled Rebecca all up layer upon layer, and when I finally got her all ready she looked like a marshmellow. I wanted to take a picture of her in her cute little snowsuit, but she began to vent her frustrations when she realized she couldn't move.

Outside a puzzled expression crossed her face, almost as though she were asking, 'What is all this white stuff?'
'Snow Rebecca!!! Look at all this snow!!' Dave picks up a handful of snow and throws it up into the air.
Becca looks up and smiles her most beautiful smile. Angelic. Warmed my heart, and nearly melted away our first snow fall.

We started our Christmas shopping today. One more month. The count down begins!!! I can't wait until the first of December. It has it's perks. What I'm really looking forward to is eating my first delicious little chocolate from the advent calender.
This is the ultimate challenge of self control. Will I be able to make the calender last all 24 days? That's only one chocolate a day. A tease to my taste buds.
I wonder what I should do when I visit my parents. Do I take the calender with me? Or should I eat the days I will be away in advance? That's about 3, maybe 4 chocolates.
What if I get carried away at four and can't stop? Maybe I should buy an extra calender. One to follow day by day and one for when I have no will power.
What to do?

No comments: