Monday, June 04, 2012

31 Weeks and counting

The weeks seem to be flying by like days. I'm sure I say that a lot, but lately it has been so busy, that before I know it I am another week further along in my pregnancy. I met with Dr. Levac today to go over my blood sugar results that I have been recording this past week. It seems that I am doing well with changing my diet, but there is still room for improvement. Atleast now I have an idea of what works, and what does not. I am almost 32 weeks pregnant, and so far so good. At this point baby Abigail's expected rate of growth is about 1/2 a pound a week until she is born. So basically between now and then she will double in size. She is moving around so much now, and sliding her little limbs along my belly so that I look lopsided and slightly deformed. It's quite entertaining.

Becca can hardly wait to hold her baby sister, she's always talking and kissing into my belly every chance she gets. I am so glad that I have that 5 year age gap between the two, it's just amazing to see Becca so involved, and so excited to meet Abigail, that I feel like this was the best decision for us to wait.

No comments: