Sunday, April 18, 2010

Medow


Spring filled meadows green, sunrise wake of day.
Soaking, bathing, feeling warmth, dew drops fade away.
Whispered winds, sweet words of melody, sing your song for me.
Dancing, whirling, pedals opening, reaching to the tree's.
Golden rays above shine down, feeding strength to all below.
Beauty beyond words, as I watch my garden grow.
_______________________________________________

I walked by foot to the most beautiful place...
A place I would seek refuge, where I could be myself.
I wrote songs & poetry. I danced. I let my imagination take to places I had never been. It was like my secret garden.
It lifted my spirits, fed my sole and brought the much desired peace & comfort that I needed. I imagine this meadow of my youth in times of troubles, and it brings me back to the place that really let me be myself with no judgement. Tears and all.

No comments: