Friday, April 30, 2010

Peanut Butter Kiss



I don't know what made me think of this, it came out of the blue and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

I was visiting my parents when the craving hit... I had a really bad craving for peanut butter, which is a real treat I have once in a blue moon while Becca sleeps (peanut allergy). I opened the jar and was absolutely shocked. I've heard of the peanut butter with the peanut on top... but this peanut butter had pressed neatly in the center an unwrapped dark chocolate hershey kiss. I blinked my eyes once.. twice even.. and there was no denying it was definitely a kiss.
'Wow' I said excitedly. 'I've never seen this before.' I was in such disbelief, I called everyone into the kitchen to come and see my discovery. After a few minutes.. I thought how can that be? I started to look for anything on the jar that advertised 'The Hershey' on top. Nothing. 'Isn't that something.' I said.
'Do you mind if I eat it?' I asked my dad. It was only then that I saw on his face that he was holding back laughter the entire time. It turns out... my dad had planted it there a couple days ago, and was waiting ever so silently for someone to find it... I happened to be the lucky winner.

No comments: