Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweet Embrace


You are so amazing! Every day I learn so much by just watching you. Your eagerness to learn, explore and understand. Your undying enthusiasm, and the energy that you just put into everything is something that we can all learn from.

Somewhere along the way, we grow up. We forget what it was like to be children. To create with an imagination so big, to begin each day ready for an adventure and to live in the moment and simply enjoy it as it comes. These moments: good & bad, pass in the blink of an eye. I'll embrace every minute.

2 comments:

Kathy1898 said...

Wonderful post!!!!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me. I don't know you. However I stumbled upon your blog and to be honest with you... It was captivating. I couldn't take my eyes off every single word you wrote. I sat here for I don't know how long reading. Reading such beautiful things. You are truly a beautiful person, and your family must be so very proud to have you apart of their hearts and souls.