Friday, February 26, 2010

Rest In Peace

Faith keeps me alive, brings healing to my heart.
When the pain makes it so hard to breathe, it's tearing me apart.
I'm angry that you're not here, that you had to leave so soon.
I can't stop the tears that fall down my cheeks when I think of you.
You are all I think about, I never though I would see the day...
This pain has cut deep open wounds that never goes away.
I can't sleep at night this emptiness has left me barely hanging on,
it is you shining down on me, that gives me the courage to stay strong.
When I've had enough and can't take anymore, it's just so hard to bare,
I feel your love surrounding me and I know that your still there.
I love you and I want to thank you for the wonderful memories...
Soon my life will end, and we will meet again, until then may you rest in peace.

No comments: