Monday, March 15, 2010

Kind hearted stranger

'Anonymous said...

You don't know me. I don't know you. However I stumbled upon your blog and to be honest with you... It was captivating. I couldn't take my eyes off every single word you wrote. I sat here for I don't know how long reading. Reading such beautiful things. You are truly a beautiful person, and your family must be so very proud to have you apart of their hearts and souls.'

To the person I've never met, who posted this comment on my blog 'Thank You.' Just when I needed a little encouragement, you gave me that little boost that I needed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You truly did not have to say thank you :) By the way hope you don't mind - I have your blog bookmarked.

I meant everything I said!

<3 Krystal

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

I watch for blue birds, bluejays and hawks. I've seen one 'bald' eagle. Poor guy must have lost his hair piece. Just kidding. Really, saw one. Happy Spring or as they say in Spanish 'Happy Spring'.