Monday, September 17, 2012

One tired momma

The last few nights have been miserable with both Becca and Abby sick with colds. Becca's been on her asthma pump for days, and Abby is having a real hard time sleeping due to really bad congestion. So feedings have been stressful on both of us. I've noticed the last few days that sleep deprivation is taking it's tole on my already cloudy mommy brain. Just the other day I went shopping with my sister, I misplaced my keys 3 times, lost a baby blanket and my sweater... but the worst was at the checkout when I glanced over at my Abby's empty bucket seat and thought... oh, god where's the baby?? It was then that I realized that I was holding her.

Becca got her first big hair cut on the weekend, it looks amazing. Not only that but it's so much easier to comb through, and I'm wondering why I didn't have it done much sooner. There was something about the way she slept that left her hair with really bad tangles that was extremely time consuming and painful for her to work through with a comb. So I am very pleased with the results of her new do. 



Before

After
After


No comments: