Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Brain

I have some serious baby brain happening here, that I've just recently come to terms with. First and foremost, I am one that can't seem to remember to take daily vitamins without being pregnant, let alone in the midst of my first trimester, where we all have a moment every now and then where you'd swear you'd lose your head if it weren't attached. Last night we went to Walmart and I found a little container of gummie vitamins for Becca, more so as a reminder for me to take my prenatal vitamins, because Becca is like an elephant, she never forgets. Never. When we started the advent calendar for the month of December, that was the first thing that came out of her mouth every morning upon entering my room up until Christmas.

Needless to say, after I paid for my purchases, I walked away forgetting to take the bag of goods with me. Luckily, somebody was paying attention.

At 7am on the button, Becca came in to wake me up... 'Mommy, I need to take my vitamin now.' I needed a reminder, and it seems I may have found a solution.

1 comment:

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

As a male, hearing this incites gender envy in the maternal paternal sense. Sometimes I wish to morph into a child like mind. A pureness, an innocence, both being synonymous is a characteristic I wish I could conjure on occasion. Moms can do this. Enjoy!