Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

The sacrifices you made to keep our family together, when times were so rough.
The times we both needed to get away, just for a drive and some place to talk.
To talk to someone who understands, who is not only my father but also my best friend.
I hold on to those memories, of all those summers at the beach.
The sand between my toes, the water pulling at my knee's.
Holding your hand bracing for the wave, knowing all along that you would keep me safe.
So many times you've helped me out, when my school projects took a turn for the worst.
How you set all you had to do aside, to get my assignment finished first.
Your ideas are so creative, you've got more talent than you know.
The key to your work is patience and learning as you grow.
I'm so proud of you, and the challenges you've had to face.
For no father could have done a better job.
No father could replace.
The man I see as my hero, my father, I'm honored to say.
How lucky I am to be your daughter. I wouldn't have it any other way.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Love & Prayers,

Michelle

No comments: