Friday, December 30, 2005

Open To Suggestions

I was sitting here contemplating on whether or not to go to bed. Currently 1:30am in the morning.... and unfortunately I'm wired (too much coffee).
Thinking way too much.

I can't sleep if my mind is consumed with thoughts so deep it eats away at me until I get it down on paper. Your probably wondering what this grand idea is???
I'm in a world with new characters emerging... so many different personalities, habits, movements.

I'm a writer..... and that is the haunting curse??? Insomnia?? My mind is working over time.
That is the thing; I'm always thinking, watching, smelling, feeling, touching, seeing, tasting.
And when there is no characters...... there are songs.

I wrote this one while I was in college...... weird how you write one half .... then what seems like ages comes the other half.

Here goes.

"Our lives are a story, everyone has their own.
So many different beginnings, endings not yet known.
Everyone is a character, everyone plays a role,
Except we live unscripted, improvise, let ourselves unfold.

Drama is our lives, acting is our game.
We play the minds of others, thinking they won't do the same."

That's all I have so far.... now I want you to picture "A boomerang"
and a saying "What goes around comes around"....

I am open to suggestions, for what direction to take this song.

No comments: