Friday, July 27, 2012

Due any day now

Today was my actual due date, but like Becca (who was eight days late), it seems that baby Abby is following suit, and must be quite comfortable right where she is. I am just hoping that she holds off until after tomorrow, as Dave will be playing in 'Rib Fest' with his band 'SwitchGear'. I am really looking forward to going with Becca, and mom and dad who will be coming to Cornwall tomorrow... for some great food and entertainment.

This week has been a busy one... This past Monday I had taken Becca swimming with a friend and her two boys. We came back to the house for some snacks, and out of the blue Becca just started screaming. 'Mommy I've been stung, a bee... a bee stung me.' I ran over to her, and saw the wasp caught up in her hair, and without any hesitation I scooped her up and swatted it away. It broke my heart to see my girl in so much pain, something I had hoped she would never experience, but my brave girl was over it five minute later. She wanted the world to know, that she had been stung... and even today five days later I heard her telling her story.

I was at the pool again with Becca today, and held her as she practiced her doggy paddle. 'Ok, mommy... let go.' She tried her hardest to stay a float, but she knew that mommy was there by her side to help. We came home, and got straight into our pajamas... I had planned on going to bed early but as tired as my body is, I can't seem to shut my mind off.

39 weeks pregnant

39 weeks pregnant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindblowing…………..
saadepunjab.com