Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Beginning

To my readers,

It's been a long while since I have actually sat down and wrote a quality post in my blog. Partly because I have not set that time for myself and partly because at the end of the day I am exhausted. BUT... I am challenging myself to a new beginning, and a complete and total change of life style. I have committed atleast 90 days to get my health back on track because I deserve it. My body deserves it and I know that in the end it will all be worth while. I believe that not only my life will change but the quality of my life will change. I would like to see myself writing more, and I feel like in some way I have found my inspiration and the funny thing is, I haven't even begun. My 90 days begins on my birthday of this year on Agust 6th, 2011. Why??? Because I wanted my followers to get insight on the habits I have picked up over the years, and see first hand the addictive qualites and behaviors I will soon conquer without changing a thing. Please join me on my countdown, and my journey to a new beginning. Thank you for your support.

www.bodybyvichallenge-michelle.blogspot.com

No comments: