Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fate???

Fate????

I'm walking through the Rideau Center and I run into someone I went to Highschool with..... We were both talking on cell phones, recognized each other at the same moment.... wow!!! We got off our phones immediately and tried to catch up.... years in a matter of minutes. Jobs, school, life.
I was on my way to the market to hand out resumes, which proceeded to do after our chat. I called my boyfriend back to tell him the news.
While in the Market, I came across the restaurant in which my old highschool buddy had just got hired. I walk in with a resume, and found myself in the middle of a group interview. Most of them were on their second or third. I missed the 3hr. assessment too. How shocked was I to be interviewed on the spot. Turns out the restaurant is opening up in a new location. I wondered which location she was going to work at?
It's evening and I've been out in the market for 4hrs. I arrive at my boyfriends house, only to realize we needed a few groceries tonight. We walk over to Billings Brigde. To Loblaws then to Zellers.... and guess who I run into again, 5 hours later???? My highscool buddy. Not to mention, there is a possibility that we could work together at the same restaurant.

No comments: